Monday, January 16, 2012

Wanting a Playground

Author: Joseph Sandoval

It is amazing how times change. When I was younger I always wanted a playground set. I would beg my parents to get one. I would even give them all the reasons why I playground would be a good purchase. My kids beg me for Frederick high speed internet and give me all the reasons why it would be a good purchase. I completely see their points and I am not disagreeing with them at all. It has just been funny to me because I see myself in both of my kids. They both present an argument very well and both realize that there should be valid support with your argument. I can see them both being very successful as lawyers. I just think it is interesting that when I was little every child wanted to have the most fun playing outside. Now, it seems every child wants to make sure they have the best facebook profile or twitter page. What happened to the days of pretend and imagination? Why is a playground no longer every child’s dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment