Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Got Online

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

I logged onto www.texaselectricityproviders.com and switched our energy provider to a company where I would save more money each month. With the money that I am saving each month, I have decided that I will sign up for a pilates class. All of my friends have been raving about pilates and how strengthening it is. One of my friends is going to school to be a pilates instructor and has gotten so tone so quickly that it makes me think that I need to hope on this work out train. Now, that I have the extra money, I don’t see a reason why I shouldn’t. Afterall, my best friend is getting married next year and I don’t want to be the totally out of shape bridesmaid. I can just imagine myself looking lean and tone in the cute bridesmaid dresses that she picked out. Maybe I can meet a cute single guy at the wedding! That would be a great story, meeting your future husband at a wedding. I can just see myself telling my kids that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment