Friday, July 8, 2011

Big Bang Theory is a Big Hit With Me

Guest written by our friend Clara Castro

The 'Big Bang Theory' is the funniest sitcom on television today, and I'm so glad I can watch it on my satellite TV. The picture and sound are excellent. The picture, in particular, is important because of the subtle expressions of some of the characters. In particular, Penny and Sheldon make great faces at the other characters. The actors who portray them are funny and fresh and just really fine actors.
Last night's show was a little edgy with some of the dialogue, but the plot was funny. The guys (Sheldon, Leonard, Raj, and Howard) were invited to a fundraising party for the university where they all work. Because they are considered the big brains in their department, it was important for them to meet and greet potential donors to the university. If you follow this show at all, you'll understand how 'off' these characters can be when mingling with 'normal' people. Sheldon is especially funny as he is such a genious that he simply can't understand people of normal intelligence levels. His misunderstandings are hilarious.
This is a show that I never miss. I always make sure I'm home in time to watch it on Thursday nights. It's the little show that could, and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys sitcoms.(http://www.cannonsatellite.com!)

No comments:

Post a Comment